We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Have you just made the limoncello cream and don't know what to do with lemon peels? In this article we will show you how to reuse lemon peels to create detergents, to clean the face, to create seedlings, etc. In short, the uses are varied, let's see some of them in detail.
How to reuse lemon peels for face cleansing
To purify the skin of the face we can use the lemon peel. For the application, here's how to proceed:
- Perform a perfect facial cleansing with natural cleansing milk and warm water
- Then take the peel and massage your face as if it were a tonic, dabbing directly on your skin, especially on the points where you find the presence of acne.
How to reuse lemon peels to create scented candles
With lemon peels we can create citrus scented candles. Here's how to proceed:
- After using and squeezing your lemons, thoroughly clean the inside with water and fill theirs with melted wax and add a wick in the middle
- Let the wax cool and your scented candle is ready.
How to reuse lemon peels to create detergents
Thanks to the lemon peels we can obtain detergents to clean surfaces in a bio and convenient way. Here's how to proceed:
- Put the lemon peels in a glass jar
- Pour over 3 cups of previously boiled white vinegar
- Close and let it rest for a few weeks
- After the time has elapsed, use a colander to make the infusion and pour it into a spray bottle with ½ cup of vinegar, a cup of water and a spoonful of neutral soap.
How to reuse lemon peels to create seedlings
With the lemon peel you can make a nice little plant: just use half of the peel as a vase, then fill the inside with a little soil ... ... and your little plant is ready to grow!
How to reuse lemon peels to create excellent candied citrus fruit with sugar. Here's how to proceed:
- Cut the lemon peel into strips and remove the white part, leaving only the yellow part
- Place the strips for three days in a bowl full of water, changing it at least twice a day
- Once this is done, dry them and weigh them all: their weight must be the equivalent of the sugar you are going to use
- Mix the strips and sugar in a saucepan, add a little water and bring to a boil. Repeat this operation three times a day with the same syrup, for 3 days: until the rinds become transparent. If the sugar melts too much, add more