We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do-it-yourself washing machine detergent: instructions for the self-production of a goodnatural detergentto do laundry in complete safety or for hand washing.
The use of natural detergents at home for cleaning dishes, clothes, floors and all surfaces is to be preferred in any case. The reason? The detergents that we find on the market have formulations that are harmful to the environment and human health. If you stop to read the ingredients and search for those incomprehensible names on search engines, you will notice that many have an irritating effect on the respiratory tract and mucous membranes, not only that, most of the ingredients arehypersensitizers(in practice our tolerance threshold to these ingredients will gradually taper off) and allergenic agents. In addition, that"Good smell of clean"it is often given by highly volatile man-made compounds.
To avoid all the "side effects" related to the use ofdetergent for the washing machine(and among these we also remember the damage caused to the filter and seals, the deposit of residues in the pipes ...) we will explain how to do laundry naturally, using ado-it-yourself detergent.
Do-it-yourself washing machine detergent
Prepare the laundry detergent do-it-yourself it's simple and cheap. Most of the detergents for washing machines contain synthetic surfactant compounds that are harmful to man and the environment. That's why it's best to replace them with anatural detergent for the washing machine. Here's what you need for preparation:
- Large pot
- 5 liters of water
- A bar of natural Marseille soap
- 5 tablespoons of baking soda
Do-it-yourself washing machine detergent, preparation
- Pour the water into the pot and boil
- Meanwhile, grate the soap until it is reduced to flakes
- When the water starts to boil, turn off the gas and add the soap flakes: a few seconds and the soap will dissolve completely
- Immediately after, add the baking soda
- Yours is ready detergent for the washing machine do it yourself
Do-it-yourself washing machine detergent, useful information
- The detergent must be prepared the night before using it so as to let everything rest for at least a whole night.
- Once prepared, the detergent must be kept in a protected environment, preferably sealed in a jar or bottle.
- The next morning it will be sufficient to blend the mixture with any mixer to obtain a liquid detergent and believe me it will have nothing to envy to those on the market! If you don't want to use the mixer, you can mix it with hot water and shake with a lot of energy.
- Since the detergent tends to be quite thick, you will need to make sure that the compartment is empty and that it then goes down into the drum… or, more simply, put the detergent directly into the drum with the laundry. If you want to use the detergent directly in the washing machine door, before pouring it you must dilute it with hot water.
- Instead of softener you can use white vinegar; it is suitable for both white and colored garments
- To make the detergent fragrant, just add two drops of a natural perfume that you find in herbal medicine or, even better, a few drops of essential oil. For example, to get a disinfectant and antibacterial effect you can add 4 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- To store the do-it-yourself detergent, you can use the 5-liter bins that contain the water that is used for the iron, in this way you can prepare it in abundance and use it gradually for your laundry.
How to use do-it-yourself detergent?
- Two coffee cups must be poured into the dosing tray of the washing machine with full load
- In the case of whites, it is preferable to leave the clothes to soak overnight and then continue washing in the washing machine in the morning; the result is guaranteed
- If you want to stay on the eco-sustainable theme, avoid washing at high temperatures and washing not fully loaded.
Dosing ball for detergent
There dosing ball or ball dosing machine is a product that can be very useful that you can use to every wash to measure the amount of detergent quickly and correctly.
Made of soft plastic, it makes no noise and does not bang inside the washing machine: you can insert it directly into the drum by dosing the detergent through the 20 ml notches as you wish, up to the maximum capacity of 150 ml.
You can find it in homeware stores or buy it on Amazon on this page for 7.59 euros.
The advantage over a measuring cup is that you can leave it in the basket ensuring greater effectiveness.
Hand washing detergent
The same detergent can be used for hand washing laundry. Alternatively, you can use DIY Marseille soap to hand wash your laundry.
Natural detergent for washing machines
The do-it-yourself detergent for washing machines it is quite effective because it combines the stain removal power of Marseille soap with the mild disinfectant power of sodium bicarbonate. However, in some situations (stubborn dirt, difficult or too old stains ...) it might be useful to use a more powerful detergent, enriched with natural surfactants.
In this context it would be better to use gods biodegradable detergents. Biodegradable detergents for washing machines have several advantages: they clean like classic detergents (more aggressive) but at the same time respect the fabrics and do not clog the washing machine filter or damage the seals.
Conventional detergents tend to accumulate between the seals, in the filter and in other components of the washing machine and, by retaining the dirt, they prevent the water from doing its duty by sweeping everything away ... in practice, wash after wash, the residues of conventional detergents they settle into the components of the washing machine and trap dirt that will inevitably end up on your clothes again.
This is the cause of bad smells in the washing machine drum ... in fact, even if the drum is perfectly clean, the bad smells remain because they are located in hidden components. A natural biodegradable detergent it prevents the appearance of bad smells, respects the clothes, does not damage the washing machine and above all it does not damage the planet.
Exist natural detergents for doing laundry? Yes, there are natural detergents on the market that can biodegrade without polluting the environment ... and we are not talking about super-concentrated detergents which are actually worse ...! At the time of purchase, just read the label carefully to make sure you choose a biodegradable detergent.
Among the best products available on the market we point out thebiodegradable detergent hypoallergenic "Winni's", of course, is a more anonymous brand than brands like "Omino Bianco" or "Dixan" but it is really made with biodegradable ingredients that clean without allergizing or irritating the skin. The detergent in question has a low environmental impact and is effective already at 30 ° C (it does not require high temperatures to remove stains) and, fortunately, it is not too expensive either: a bottle of one and a half liters can be bought 3, 89 euros and can face 25 washes. For all information, I refer you to the official page dedicated to Winni's products on Amazon.